This block provides stunning options to showcase CPT anywhere on the page. It provides taxonomy controls to choose categories or tags. It also offers predefined controls for every part of the post like Featured Image, Excerpt, author etc.
Key Features –
- Option to Choose Post type (posts, pages, media or CPT) to display
- Taxonomy controls for category, tags
- Order posts by title or date
- Featured image position
- Decide the number of items per page
- Show/ Hide post meta like Author, Date, Comment, Excerpt, Read More Link
- Color option for each part of the blog
- Spacing options for post grid
Choose Post Type and set Taxonomy Controls
Under the General tab, Post Type option allows choosing all available post types – posts, pages, media or any CPT you have. Taxonomy controls allow choosing posts according to categories or tags. Order by option allows ordering posts according to date or alphabetically dependent on the title.
Decide the number of items and columns on responsive
Under the General tab, you get an option to select Number of items per page.
Show/ Hide post meta
Under the Content tab, the options are available to hide post meta settings like Author, Date, Comment, Excerpt, Read More Link.
Color option for each part of the post
Under the Colors tab, the options are available to change color for each part of the post.
Spacing options for post grid
Under the Spacing tab, you can control spacing for every part of the blog.
P.S. – For Custom Post Types make sure the
show_in_rest parameter is set to
true. For both, custom post type and custom taxonomies.